Wingham Fish-In Fri May 19th to Sun May 21st

Steve Burke

Sod spending £40's on a Travel lodge Ant! I live about 15 miles away and your more than welcome to a spare bed for the night!

Blimey, cheers Budgie that's a most generous offer and much appreciated, i'll keep you informed when and if I have a deffinate answer to if I can make it. :thumbs:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jan V
Blimey, cheers Budgie that's a most generous offer and much appreciated, i'll keep you informed when and if I have a deffinate answer to if I can make it. :thumbs:

Hey Ant, if I were psychic (rather than psychotic) I would see this as a sign you were meant to be there :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

People not showing an interest? Hope this doesnt mean that I will Have to fish both sittings! :rolleyes:

That would be a Dream come true :) .

Really looking fwd to this ,not just the fishing but to put a few faces to a few names :) .

Steve I'm guessing with so little fishing pressure on your lakes that lose feeding is best kept to a minimum?

One again thank you for this oppertunity Steve

Guest Jan V
Damn, I forgot them weird yanks will be there. :blink:;):D

Wish you'd told me sooner, Ant, gotta watch them there yanks (especially them from Arkansas) :headhurt::headhurt:

People not showing an interest? Hope this doesnt mean that I will Have to fish both sittings! :rolleyes:

Oh shut up Budgie, it another chance for me to have a crack at those fish again as I am hoping not to blank again!

Sod spending £40's on a Travel lodge Ant! I live about 15 miles away and your more than welcome to a spare bed for the night!

Errr Budgie where I am going to sleep? :rolleyes:

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Wot Ant? are you saying that you dont look like you do in your Avitar? :blink::unsure:

Ah well dont worry...............................Andrews never been that fussy! :hug:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!