At long long last

Alan Taylor

Norrie:

Alan, Just as a wee Nah Nah nah nah nah !!!!! I caught my first Three Bearded Rockling today,

Jealous mate ????   :D      :D  

[

Another first mate well done catch a Bass in two weeks time and that will be 2 firsts in the same month, not bad going eh :)

I had my first and only one about 25 years ago out of weymouth, NFSA specimen and heaviest caught that year :)

Thanks for taking the time to post your report, it sounds like the clique had a great day. Smashing pics especially the sunset, glad you remembered what I taught you about LOOKING and seing a picture, how many did you take to choose that one, 10 at least I bet :cool:

You must be shattered so extra thanks for taking the time.

Quick tip for your camera, well you know about not putting it in the freezer overnight already but don't put it in your cool box either, it takes ages for the mist to clear on the lense :(

Nite mate.

Alan 66

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, You are a genius, Well done son.. :D ..did you see me waving to you on Saturday ???? :confused:

AND as a reward, you can now OFFICIALLY use the revered number 66 after your name, Welcome to the Clique......

[ 04. August 2004, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Nick, the 66 was just a bit of a wind up, I got fed up with this so called clique thing so put 66 after my signature, bingo, 66, clickity click.

Stoopid I know but it was only meant as a bit of fun, apologise if I upset anyone.

That was cleaver getting rid of the knife, my screen saver is myself in AN Tshirt and my first Bass, trouble is Frans leaves the date on in big numbers

You have post by the way.

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/