Jungle Hooks

Ken L

Nasty bit of posting there, Slodger. Ever considered a new name? "Running on Envy", maybe?

I was doing the travelling and fishing thing a long long time ago - for myself, and for no-one else.

If you really were doing it for yourself and no-one else, then why the funk do you insist on going on about it at the slightest opportunity? No one here gives a toss what you've done or where you've been, so I reckon it's high time you got over yourself and came back down to planet Earth with the rest of us. Oh and you can leave your little gay shorts behind when you do land ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really were doing it for yourself and no-one else, then why the funk do you insist on going on about it at the slightest opportunity? No one here gives a toss what you've done or where you've been, so I reckon it's high time you got over yourself and came back down to planet Earth with the rest of us. Oh and you can leave your little gay shorts behind when you do land ;)

Two words to you, Resident Chippy Psychopath - P1SS OFF.

Edited by Paul Boote

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.

resident? er no, about 5 posts in the last week.......

chippy? when it comes to you, well maybe. I've been pretty much everywhere you've been, but i don't feel the need to bang on about it to a less and less appreciative audience ;)

psychopath? well unless you know something my doctor doesn't then no, and not for the foreseeable future :)

PAUL BOOTE, GET OVER YOURSELF, THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the exclamation marks, Jeep (the sure sign of sad sack, defeated, desperado).

I'll have them (and you), later, with some fava beans and little chianti...

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

sad sack? me? never!

defeated? me? rarely?

desperado? me? why don't I come to my senses ;)

if you ever feel like having me, PM me and i'll give you directions, you can come round and see what it's like chez jeepster. A lot more welcoming than chez boote, I'd imagine :)

let's face it Paul, AN, and in fact the whole world of angling exists despite you, not because of you. The sooner you realise that, that sooner ther'll be peace in the western world :)

sad sack? me? never!

defeated? me? rarely?

desperado? me? why don't I come to my senses ;)

if you ever feel like having me, PM me and i'll give you directions, you can come round and see what it's like chez jeepster. A lot more welcoming than chez boote, I'd imagine :)

let's face it Paul, AN, and in fact the whole world of angling exists despite you, not because of you. The sooner you realise that, that sooner ther'll be peace in the western world :)

Oh, Jeepie Boy (Do you mind if I call you that, Jon? You do? No matter.), get out now (delete, even), before you commit lasting, possibly permanent, personal and professional suicide. You know it makes sense (or perhaps, in your present state of mind, you don't...).

Oh, Jeepie Boy (Do you mind if I call you that, Jon? You do? No matter.), get out now (delete, even), before you commit lasting, possibly permanent, personal and professional suicide. You know it makes sense (or perhaps, in your present state of mind, you don't...).

call me what you like, not sure you what you mean about my 'present state of mind', but remember personal and professional suicide are very unlikely to happen on an angling forum, as unlike you, I don't take myslef too seriously :)

If you want to expand on anything and, maybe make your last post something that makes sense, rather than it being a baseless attack on someone who can see you for what you actually are, be my guest.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Paul 'Boote Faced Old ****' Boote, beloved by slappers everywhere, and living on the past glories of a few decent fish caught by his old mate Jeremy :)

LOCK LOCK LOCK PLEASE!

Indeed.

As I said to Slodger awhile back: "Matter closed".

As closed as your mind Paul.

Oh, Jeep, you are a wag!

If it will make you feel any better (difficult, on your present showing, though) - you know, help you get you through your frequent dark and shameful nights etc - I'll send you a pair of my previously worn, fish-heavy, "gay shorts" (signed, both front and back). Get back to me, huh?