Scrabster II part 4

John S

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't mention the Stornoway site Davy or I get a flood of emails :) its been under reconstruction for quite some time, 3/4 done just now ... I get e-mails weekly people asking when it going to be updated, hope to have it ready soon. So please link to it when your new site is up and running.

Problem I'm having is when you sit making sites all day and night, its hard to spend spare time doing the ones you do in spare time.

Any problems with Dreamweaver give me a shout, have used it extensively for a few years now, so might be able to help.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Hiya,

Gillies.. don't mention E mails.. I've now got a flood of spam now thanks to a certain person posting my e mail addy on the site. :(

I've uploaded the new site now and it seems to be running fine :) next job is to put more content and improve on the setup of the galleries :)

I'm also thinking on adding a restricted access forum, in a bid to help the lack of communication regarding the skate tagging. Though I aint sure yet if I have everything I need for that.. will give the hosting company a bell today :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Looking good so far Davy :)

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

just thought i would show ya a few pictures from my time in london

Posted Image

ok so me an mum do get along sometimes but she was a bitty bluterd at the time

Posted Image

after the ice skating we went to pizza hut for some dinner

Posted Image

then whilest i was sorting my self out in the morning i had a little friend

Posted Image

o and BTW newt will you do me a favour and add the last picture on the list for an avatar as little sandpup would like it as his well he doesnt but hes gettin it hehe

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~