Scrabster II part 4

John S

That's palatable and quite subtle SS, if I remember correctly :)

I gave up being 'silly' with jalapinos, chillies etc years ago - kept losing out to Mexicans

I sometimes bring some jars back from the States or buy online from

http://www.chilefoundry.co.uk/

Quite fancy this curried squid idea for bait - at least I can eat it rather than going to waste - not quite aquired a taste for WD40 yet

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KennyC:

Social

Crapulous

Recreational

Angling

Boat

Sorte

That

Ended

Rescued

Excellent
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

David.W:

Tuggs, I was serious when I asked about the book, I've wanted to do one for a while. I've done a booklet and a calander, my pics are used in papers and magazines and have been used in books but I would love to do a full book.

Keep going with yours.

cheers David, thank you for the encouragement, i certainly intend to finish it this year and hopefully get it published too when the draft as it stands at the moment was put about through some of the media, i even got interest from the states and australia (mainly because their laws differ from ours - but who cares )

when you come up i will show the photo's i sell commercially too (and no they are not x rated!)

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

Sounds good to me Tuggs, I'm not a big reader but the pic's... well, thats another story.

I used to love it when I was on the picture desk of the Sunday Times, I got to look at all these great pictures that some of the best photographers would send in.

I have to say, you have me intrigued with the snippets you've given :)

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

I'm not even going to ask about your "other tallents" , questions like that normally get me into trouble :)

Ahh, multi tasking... I can do that, just don't tell anyone

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!