Scrabster II part 4

John S

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Tuggs

Will try to phone in to request Run to the hills or number of the beast for Davy..

BTW Welcome littletack4 but be warned where kids are concerned you'll find that most of us are parents and wont stick up for you young uns when it comes to being annoyed with your parents cos we all know what its like to be the parent of a teenager, mine is the same age as YFL and I've had to ban him from the net at times . To YFL luvs ya but your mum must have had good reason

[ 25. February 2005, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Orca ]

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Hi Kyle,

I will say hi to YFL for you. it was her dad that banned her, she will be back on the net soon no doubt

Orca,

Karina will be dead chuffed to get any fone calls from anyone on the forum, let alone people she has met :D , she finds it funny me running around looking for cd's, stuart has wiped out the programme on the laptop that had them all in :( i will have to update the one on my comp and burn a disc, i am going from memory at the moment

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org