Fritton Fish In?

Went all quite because of the problems with a certain, evil individual.

Is Beelzebub having problems with transport? :huh:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps her limo blew a gasket!

We all know the name of the gasket as well.... :whistling:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Nope. You wouldn't Ant. Really.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan V

Peter, I am good to go with Fritton. We can discuss details when we get to your house. However: AS KEEPER OF THE VAIL SCHEDULE, the plan is for us to be fishing Fritton (in public area available to anyone brave enough to fish with Newt) all day Wednesday 24 May. We will be arriving with Vagabond and Norma at some point on 23 May (probably late afternoon, early evening) so rounds with Newt at the pub might be possible if his wife agrees to it. :lol: We will be leaving for the Stafford/Birmingham area on 25 May but the time is yet to be determined. That might leave the door open for more fishing early morning on the 25th, but no guarantees. Hope this helps all. I will be doing some fishing, probably making a royal fool of myself, but I will be there most of the day.

Edited by Jan V

Me and Bruv are still up for it just need some ideas as what to fish for so we can get some gear/bait together.Need to start doing quite soon as it follows on straight from Wingham.

Agree with you Bruv, can someone let me know on what tackle to bring. PLEASE so I can get it sorted out as it is less than 2 weeks to go

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

so rounds with Newt at the pub might be possible if his wife agrees to it. :lol:

Remind me to tell you about Charlie, an American that Chevin and I took on a pub crawl many years ago :sun:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Andrew/Budgie - if you two are up for it, they have boats for hire. Peter Waller & I will be out trying lures for pike I think and I may downsize /w soft plastics and see what else wants to play.

A senko rigged wacky style evidently looks to the fish like a large lob with an attitude problem and maybe they will want to help cure it. :D

Note that this particular rig is so complicated that it will take about 27 seconds to show you how to do it. As long as you have a rod that will cast a fairly light rig, it is loads of fun.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Agree with you Bruv, can someone let me know on what tackle to bring. PLEASE so I can get it sorted out as it is less than 2 weeks to go

Tis fox hunting country!

What do you want to catch Andrew? Carp, pike, perch, roach, bream? Some very big carp in there, but they need serious time and effort to catch them. Bream is good, and fairly easy, float or feeder. Pike, well, it has to be surface and sub surface Fox Micro Jerks!!!!!!!!!!! And for heavens sakes, how long does it take to sort tackle out? I know, an excuse to make Mr Cottis even richer.