Two Ton Up Bream Weights Top Latest RiverFest Qualifier

Anglers' Net

With the Warwickshire Avon at Eckington carrying around a foot of extra water and a good colour, big bream weights were expected at the Angling Trust RiverFest qualifier on Saturday 18th October. The Eckington Angling Club waters didn’t fail to deliver as 56 anglers put a total of 960 lbs on the scales with the top three amassing over 300 lbs from adjacent swims.

Click here to view the full article. Please reply below to add your comments, if any.

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

That's the problem with poor water quality, abstraction and the massive predation problem....no fish left in the rivers!

• Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Come on Nick get real! That's less than 18lb per man, most commercials can beat that easily. They're the new bench mark on stock levels, don't cha know. :fishing:

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Come on Nick get real! That's less than 18lb per man, most commercials can beat that easily. They're the new bench mark on stock levels, don't cha know. :fishing:

John.

Sorry John, you are categorically wrong...the PAG, the angling red tops and every carp angler in the country have all said that there are no fish or, will be no fish by next week because of the millions of otters that are being introduced into the country...well that's if the "non-native" cormorants that have come inland because the commercials have hoovered up every single fish in the sea don't get them first!

Personally I think the Truss made that post up (and several others) to move the controversial bass restriction for RSA post down the page a lot...but then again, perhaps that's just the cynic in me?

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.