Martin Hurst

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news :)

I might be able to swap my shift and make it for the meet on the 10th.I can travel up on the Friday and fish till the Monday.Should know later today :thumbs:

zzippy2.gif

If you manage to swap shifts will you still be going the 1st week with SpeciMan or will it just be the weekend of the 10th.

If its just the weekend of 10th I'll organise for that and then probably stay on to midweek.

Hiya Spanner.

I will phone Speciman in a minute.But I am looking at travelling on Friday 9th.Fishing the Sat/Sun And maybe the Monday too.I will let you know Later Today.But if thats no good for you I can always do the first week in June.Not the weekend though.

zzippy2.gif

I should be able to make that weekend and do something similar, travel down on Friday and stay until Tue or Wed.

Taking weekends is more awkward for me, but if I know ahead of time I can work on the brownie points between now and then :)

I was only attracted to going mid-week as it is 'politically' easier for me, but going for the 10th should be more fun as it sounds like there will be a good turn out.

I'm already praying to the weather gods for a flat sea like in the pictures from this weekend :D

Gonzo had taken off early and was away out long before we got there

sounds very familiar, if you ever go fishing with Steve be prepared not to hang around a second - he's always first off down the beach, first off the boat etc. first into the pub :lol:

sounds like a funky trip fellas.

GB

ps - WHAT was that Steve ? somekind of low-tech communication antennae ?

Edited by guernseybass

www.swff.co.uk - Guernsey Saltwater Fly Fishing

Member of B.A.S.S. - www.ukbass.com

Member of NFSA www.nfsa.org.uk

"better to have fished and lost than never fished at all "

sounds very familiar, if you ever go fishing with Steve be prepared not to hang around a second - he's always first off down the beach, first off the boat etc. first into the pub

He who hesitates and all that!

ps - WHAT was that Steve ? somekind of low-tech communication antennae ?

Something like that. :unsure::D