First time.

tony jolley

Andy,like I said Ive not caught one but a mate of mine caught several whilst carp fishing on a new water quite near.He reckoned that they spent more time out of the water than in it! that was on quite heavy carp gear as well.

James, if you do go back home to the US there is some great Sturgeon fishing avaiable there.I will give you a couple of seasons to figure it out then I will be over mate! Trouble of course is that you might be living nearly as far away from them in the States as in effect you are now! I think they are on the West Coast?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Hi Tony - long time no speak!!!

That is a Quality fish - my mate has spoke about these before but I have never seen one - They look so weird. Is it me or do they have the look of a seahorse to their faces?

Anyway nice one mate, by the way how much is a day ticket there?

Speak soon

Hi Matt.

Sorry I failed to get back to you.

My dad died since we spoke and I have spent my fishing time with my Bro.

I have not forgot my promise though.

Beacon View is £5 a day. usual commercial rules applying.

Next time I am going I will drop you a line to see if you are free OK?.

Reagrds.

Tony.

Just added my bro jimmys fish at 10lb.post-801-1147793108_thumb.jpg

Budgie.

The first one I had fought very hard. deep like a carp and on the surface like a pike. Graet stuff.

One thing I must add is if any one does catch one of these please hold them in the water till they are ready to go back as you would barbel. they can very easily go belly up if you let the go too early.

Edited by tony jolley

Tony B.T Jolley