Mull of Gallaway

NICKYR

Hi Nicky

Everything seems to have changed in the last week, Mackerel are patchy but improving daily and the Cod, Haddock and the flatties are showing with plenty of Pollack and Wrasse

Cheers Ian have you heard of any bass yet im dying to try out my new 11ft plugging rod also will this rod be ok for pollacking from your boat :P

Hi Nicky where about are you staying? we'll be over next thursday in Drummore for four days.

I'll definatley be having a few sessions plugging, if you fancy a trip out send me a pm and I'll let you have my phone number, alternativley call in the Ship any night and ask for me

Hi Nicky where about are you staying? we'll be over next thursday in Drummore for four days.

I'll definatley be having a few sessions plugging, if you fancy a trip out send me a pm and I'll let you have my phone number, alternativley call in the Ship any night and ask for me

Alco :lol::lol::lol: Going over tommorow for the weekend. Plan to have a few hours after the pollack Sat and Sun.

Ian if you catch this thread giz a pm where to try this weekend. I know you have got principles but there is a pint of Guiness in it for you :)

Do you want money upfront for our toping on Friday 07 July?

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Alco :lol::lol::lol: Going over tommorow for the weekend. Plan to have a few hours after the pollack Sat and Sun.

Ian if you catch this thread giz a pm where to try this weekend. I know you have got principles but there is a pint of Guiness in it for you :)

Do you want money upfront for our toping on Friday 07 July?

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Hi snatcher It's North Westerlies tommorrow so you would be best anywhere from the Mull to Crammag. I would definatley try for that wreck we discussed a few weeks ago.

Sunday is North Easterlies so Logan side will be a better bet

Edited by Ian Burrett

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Fished at Crammag this morning with Andrew and the kids. We all blanked :( Spike and Mally had the boats about 40/50 yds away from us and were getting loads of pollack!!!

Yes Ian you must mark up my os map with that wreck on!!

Back over in 2 weeks time but having a full week. May catch you then :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Aye andd Mall left a great big seal behind to scare away the fish :angry:

some yomp snatcher wasnt it

we only needed three or four decent rest stops :P:P

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member