might quit

zenith10

im in two minds whether to continue fishing or not mainly due to my fishing buddy quiting fishing. now i have nobody to go with but a few lads from school that go to the lake i go to said that i could tag along with them if i wanted. so give me some encouragement to stay on.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine what your pal is missing out on, !!! would you like to be in his shoes right now ???? i think not

Carry on, its not the end of the world cos your fishing buddy has packed it in,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

don't do it ,its being a angler that sets you apart from other men,it gives you an identity.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

OI OI,

howay zenith bonnie lad just cos your pal has finnised you dont have to follow m8 just remember everybody is my friend i just aint met most of em yet, i bet your pal gets sick of hearing you saying i caught, & that, & it was this big, he will soon be back, (unless he's sold up of course)

STICK IT OUT MAN COME ON,

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Try another type of angling. Rivers and canals can be magic, especially early in the morning. And if you already do that then try a different local lake. Don't just be a one method, one species angler. One of the joys, for me anyway, is that a solo person can go angling, and then only has themselves to please.

Edited by Peter Waller

im in two minds whether to continue fishing or not mainly due to my fishing buddy quiting fishing. now i have nobody to go with but a few lads from school that go to the lake i go to said that i could tag along with them if i wanted. so give me some encouragement to stay on.

If your friend jumped in the river in the winter would you ?

You will all ways make friends and meet people when you are fishing.

If you are happy fishing I would keep going.

If you did stop fishing I would keep all your tackle as most people go back to it in time.

Ian Flynn

Find out if there is a club you can join, they usually have their own waters,helpful experienced people and a safe friendly atmosphere for you to enjoy, you will make new friends and learn so much more so much quicker..good luck .

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

keep the faith my man

join a club, i bet your mate will be gutted hearing about you pulling in lumps.

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

It's simple mate - go with the others and have a good time.

If you stop fishing there will be many days when you look out of the window and think 'I could have been fishing today'.

DON'T STOP!

www.myspace.com/boozlebear