New pb

DJMCJERICO

post-7-1147812317_thumb.jpg

Excuse the cheesy grin, there was a bit of ribbing going on, and obviously i was/am happy as larry larrason in a bath or larrybo's :huh:

She weighed in at 31.8lb :D

Caught at woodys lake (cobblers mead) in Corringham, On a bait so secret that we had to rinse the fish's mouth with listerine before letting her go ;)

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

post-7-1147812317_thumb.jpg

Excuse the cheesy grin, there was a bit of ribbing going on, and obviously i was/am happy as larry larrason in a bath or larrybo's :huh:

She weighed in at 31.8lb :D

Caught at woodys lake (cobblers mead) in Corringham, On a bait so secret that we had to rinse the fish's mouth with listerine before letting her go ;)

nice one geezer

was it a good scrap, how long did it take you to get in.

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

Wow, nice fish! very well done mate!

Any chance of ticket details for the water <G>

Mat

Woodys you need to join, i think its £30 for a day pass or £50 for a combined day and night pass for the year and then £5 a rod for each 12hour session.

I guess the fight lasted about 10 minutes, it always seem's like forever when trying to get them in, especialy this one as i had a nice fish pull the hook about 12 hours previous.

My bait was only about 30 yards out in a trench, every time i thought i was gaining line she would dig her heels in for a rest and shoot off again.

She gave me a good workout :D

Cheers

IPB Image

Nice specimen Dan, well done fella. Why should you excuse the cheesy grin?

It makes a change to see someone who actually looks pleased that he's caught a good fish. Most of the big carp you see in the mags are displayed in the arms of the worlds most miserable looking blokes!

You smile away mate, good on yer! :yahoo:

Way to go Dan,

They're awesome aren't they, I had a 31.04 on light Carp gear a couple of years ago & the experience was amazing!

I'm off to try for a Cat 2nd week in June so I hope I fare as well as you!

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Thanks all, it just shows you don't need to spend the money to catch quality fish.

All my gear it nashy outlaw ;)

Where abouts will you be going Peter?

Cheers

IPB Image

Thanks all, it just shows you don't need to spend the money to catch quality fish.

All my gear it nashy outlaw ;)

Where abouts will you be going Peter?

I'm going across to L*kemore in Cheshire Dan, Catting is very thin on the ground in my area. Unsurprisingly, not having them on the doorstep does give them an added mystique.

It's an absolutely lovely lake, & the thought of spending 50 odd hours after the beasts has me all a tremble & ready to do battle! :bigemo_harabe_net-191:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.