Tench weight?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless your dad has the biggest hands in the world I don't think that would be more than a pound and a half :)

Just shows that you should always take some scales even the cheapest spring balance is better than guessing, as some of the ridiculous estimates on here show!

this one was weighed any guesses lads

tinca14ea.jpg

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Unless your dad has the biggest hands in the world I don't think that would be more than a pound and a half :)

Just shows that you should always take some scales even the cheapest spring balance is better than guessing, as some of the ridiculous estimates on here show!

mind, he has got hands like dinner plates lol, went and baught some new scales this morning so should be well prepared for next time :)

Cheers

JPL

mind, he has got hands like dinner plates lol, went and baught some new scales this morning so should be well prepared for next time :)

Good man! Now either weigh your landing net head wet now and memorise it so you can subtract it, or depending on the scales, zero the scales with the wet net head hanging on them. The weight of the net will never change by much, so there's no point waiting until you catch a fish and trying to do it outside in the wind with a fish flapping about on the bank.