WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST EVER CARP!?

:lol::lol:

Nows the chance to show off the size off the biggest carp you have EVER caught.

Just say how big your biggest carp is so we all know...

Mine is a 12lb Mirror, what's yours?

:fish::fishing:

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

It ain't all about size. There's a whole lot more that's important - my most memorable 2 carp are the very first one I caught (a 4lb leather) and the only ever carp I caught from a 200 acre water, a fair bit bigger than the other one but it isn't the weight that's important.

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

It ain't all about size. There's a whole lot more that's important - my most memorable 2 carp are the very first one I caught (a 4lb leather) and the only ever carp I caught from a 200 acre water, a fair bit bigger than the other one but it isn't the weight that's important.

Rob.

Most memoriable is one i caught at cudmoore 15lb on maggot on 3lb line and little match picker rod when i was 12 happy days.

I agree its not all about size of weight, but a big fish is always very memorable. I have caught carp to 37lb but not in the UK. One of my best sessions was with a match rod and a waggler where I caught carp of all sizes up to about 10lb all day, must have had over 300lb of fish, it was great fun!!! only only used a few pellets and a tin of sweetcorn!!

Guest Brumagem Phil

26.5 lb ..... it was special as I caught it just a couple of months after beginning to fish.

Recent favourite fish was a 16 lb linear from a water where people dont fish for the carp so it was in pristine condition. Often circumstances are better than outright size, although its always nice to catch a big old lump.

I don't have any photos of any of my whole 2 carp ever, but they were just a tad bigger than this lads :P

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I've had a twenty from a local ex-reservoir, but my favourite carp have all been canal carp and i'm yet to get a twenty from a canal. :wallbash:

I twenty from my local cut is my personal holy grail, come close a few times and they always seem to be in fantastic condition and possibly previously uncaught fish.

Yep, I imagine a canal twenty would give me more a feeling of acheivment than a thirty from a well stocked commercial.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.