Who's catching?

YoungRod

Hi

After yet anouther catchless expedition <_< , i have been wondering if any one else have been catching much around the country. so, have you? :)

Y.R

Hi

After yet anouther catchless expedition <_< , i have been wondering if any one else have been catching much around the country. so, have you? :)

Y.R

:lol::lol:

Yes in fact i have, on Saturday i went off the pier end and caught about 9 codling about 1-1.5lbs :blink: , not much but i was pleased, and about 5 whiting, the biggest being about 3lbs. Overall i was quite happy beacuse i was only fishing for about 3 hours. :yeah:

Adam...

:fish::fishing:

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

Adam I thought you were swimming on Saturday night.

Your 3 pound whiting could be a local record. I have a decent pair of scales if you want them.

Lisa is stood here laughing at your post. She's on the phone to your dad in a min.

I meant Sunday, and i over exaggerated a bit with the whiting i don't have a clue how big it was, it's just what ma mate said...

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

Could you use PM please, ur driving my email nuts!! :wallbash: i keep thinking that someone has replied, but it turns out it's you two talking!!!!! ;)

Could you use PM please, ur driving my email nuts!! :wallbash: i keep thinking that someone has replied, but it turns out it's you two talking!!!!! ;)

ok,ok clam down, :huh:

i will stop using this to chat with other people... orite Glen how ya doin mate!!... oh sorry...

:fish::fishing:

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

The Western Isles of Scotland is a wee bitty far to come, but over the past month or so I've had.

From the shore.

Thornback Ray, Plaice, Turbot, Dab, Flounder, Pollack, Mackerel, Herring

From the boat.

Haddock, Whiting, Cod, Ling, Red Gurnard, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel, Pollack, Coalfish, Sandeel

I've only been out in the boat twice in past month - so species count very low.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

The Western Isles of Scotland is a wee bitty far to come, but over the past month or so I've had.

From the shore.

Thornback Ray, Plaice, Turbot, Dab, Flounder, Pollack, Mackerel, Herring

From the boat.

Haddock, Whiting, Cod, Ling, Red Gurnard, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel, Pollack, Coalfish, Sandeel

I've only been out in the boat twice in past month - so species count very low.

Gillies

Hey Gillies, you got quite a handful of fish there, what was the biggest Thornback Ray you caught? :yeah:

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers