Anyfish Anywhere

tappy42

Hi

I got one this February, and did a review for the NESA site.

Check it out.

It`s a cracking rod, by the way.

Cheers Tony,

Funnily enough, I found that review already so cheers for that! I suppose I was looking for further opions, as they all seem to be in favour of the rod so far, but then thats all good!

I fish anywhere from east sussex across to dorset and sometimes into cornwall, so fairly mixed ground.. not a expert caster at all either, but it looks like this rod could work out

anyone else in a similar predicament??

Cheers Tony,

Funnily enough, I found that review already so cheers for that! I suppose I was looking for further opions, as they all seem to be in favour of the rod so far, but then thats all good!

I fish anywhere from east sussex across to dorset and sometimes into cornwall, so fairly mixed ground.. not a expert caster at all either, but it looks like this rod could work out

anyone else in a similar predicament??

:clap2: They're all good top of the range rods, I'm just waiting for the Estuary rod to do a review on as it looks a superb lightweight bass/smoothhound rod. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 24 2006, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: They're all good top of the range rods, I'm just waiting for the Estuary rod to do a review on as it looks a superb lightweight bass/smoothhound rod. :clap2:

I wouldn't mind a few weeks with the rock rod when that's available !! (just in case the company is looking in !)

bleedin' crabs.

Nice one Tappy.

Which reel do you use ?

I use slosh 20 and 30, depending on the location.

Well i havent bought one for this rod yet, but I use a abu 6500 on my current rod (abu xodus).

The new dilemma now is, do i just pick up another of those cause i know them, or do i try out a slosh / 7HT or a penn 525?????

Spose that one's an age old debate! :wallbash:

Edited by tappy42