Possible Barbel fish-in

seph

An me!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budgie,

Obviously great minds think alike. I was thinking of Harvington on the Avon, easy access are parking by the river. I was also thinking of The Haven Fishery on the Teme. We can park next to the river and camping is also allowed I believe. Also the strecth above is BAA, so anyone with a book can fish that too. The Severn is another thing, not really sure of some good venues that are not over crowded with easy access, will have to look into that one more.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm up for it what tackle would i need.? :blink:

Ps

Can my mate margins come?

Edited by MALC2

atb

malc

I'd be up for this depending on venue(traveling distance) ,the Teme would be great one it's of my fav rivers that i haven't fished in years as well.