Record Hammerhead Shark

severus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OI OI,

he is just a vain tw*t, there is enough raping of the sea's without mindless idiots like him draging such a creacher out of the ocean & your no better for encouriging it prat,

now if he had jumped in & won the fight fair play to him,its like people who want to wear fur i say go & fight the beast with your bear hands if you win you keep the coat,i would have called it sport if he had put it back

wan*er.

:angry::angry::angry:

make's him a bigger tw*t.

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Suppose the bigger the ego the bigger the fish that needs to be killed in the name of a trophy ...

I'm not surprised it was kill, I'm saddened but not surprised.

Edited by Seahog

Guest Ferret1959
If you dig out and read a full report of this capture you'll find out that the shark was a pregnant female.

Change anyones views on it being OK to kill it just for the record?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/27/us/27fis...=rssnyt&emc=rss

"Captain Dennis donated the shark to Mote Marine Laboratory in Sarasota, which will dissect it and make a fiberglass model of it to display. John Tyminski, a senior biologist there, said the shark appeared pregnant and 20 to 40 years old. While grateful for the chance to study a great hammerhead shark, the biggest of the hammerhead species, Mr. Tyminski said he was not altogether thrilled.

"We would give credit to the fisherman for donating, but we are not happy about killing a shark for no reason," he said.

Captain Dennis said he would immediately begin searching for an even bigger hammerhead, perhaps the one that escaped his friends earlier this month. "

I hope he ends up as bait.

Aye but can you knock me up some Hammerhead flys pleeeeeeze?

Have a look on Stans website,Alba rods. I done a Mr Miller special on a 22/0 circle hook,the picture is in the "flies" section :)

You can buy it if you promise to release any sharks you catch on it :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Have a look on Stans website,Alba rods. I done a Mr Miller special on a 22/0 circle hook,the picture is in the "flies" section :)

You can buy it if you promise to release any sharks you catch on it :)

I'm after a one that resembles a seal if that is possible - We have Killer Whales in at moment.

Tiggs, Dont be so vague... :wallbash: ..what species :blink: ...i.e. Common,Crabeater,Leapord,Weddell,Arctic & Antarctic Ice Seals,Spotted,Ringed,Bearded,Harp,Hooded,Ribbon,Elephant................The list goes on....there are many species, and they all require different forms of tying...........Just name it, and its done.... :thumbs:

BTW, any particular hook you want them tying on.......

IMHO, Live baiting is the way to go......... :D:D:D:D:D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/