Barbel Fish-in

seph

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, checked with the wife, I'm free that weekend, put me down as a definate!

might possibly with have my little brother with me too he's trying to get the weekend off work!

Mat

Mat

I can't make it either going on holiday to Rhodes for 2 weeks starting on the 4th.

Paul you crack on with it mate.Those who dont come will be missing out for sure.Im sure if I ask a few of the lads down here if they would be up for a weekends Barbel fishing they will jump at the chance!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Paul you crack on with it mate.Those who dont come will be missing out for sure.Im sure if I ask a few of the lads down here if they would be up for a weekends Barbel fishing they will jump at the chance!

Cheers Budgie, I will do anyway. I shall pay Manor Farm a visit before the fish-in and have a day there. I will then be able to show some of the potential it holds. Incidentally that is where my pb of 15.04 came from.

Paul