Barbel Fish-in

seph

Probably a fair few not around this weekend and will sign on from their offices tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have a full house.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'a a shame it's in August. Any weekend in July we could have made it. I will be really interested to see how you all get on.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

It'a a shame it's in August. Any weekend in July we could have made it. I will be really interested to see how you all get on.

lyn

Sorry Lyn, it was just that there were no matches booked on the stretch on this date.

Paul

There doesn't seem too much interest in this considering there were lots who were up for it when I mentioned it before.

Just to confirm I'm still keen ;)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Guest Brumagem Phil
Wifey says its OK so short of nuclear destruction I will be there for the day Saturday, may make it for the Sunday too...

Thanks for the hard work Paul...

Ok own up, who invited ahmedinejad? :rolleyes:

Count me in and Sue is coming along to.

Will be bringing the caravan will we have to bok the site directlY?

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Count me in and Sue is coming along to.

Will be bringing the caravan will we have to bok the site directlY?

Tony,

I would book as soon as possible as they only have a limited amount of room on the site for tourers.

Paul

Hi Seph, I'm going to try and make the friday/sat if I can get the time off work. Hopefully it should be ok, I'll let you know nearer the time.

Andy.