Barbel Fish-in

seph

Looks like maggots are a deffinate no no then. I fish the Teme quite a bit and the minnows are a bloody nuisance. Hemp and caster was a killer for the barbel. To expensive now though and will be impossible to keep fresh if its a warm weekend. Looks like it will be the halibut groundbait/pellets then.

Thanks

Ant

Ant,

I never ever take maggots these days, except in the winter when I am after the Chub and Grayling.

Paul

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant,

I never ever take maggots these days, except in the winter when I am after the Chub and Grayling.

Hi Seph i will be there as Ant said, looking forward to it. It will be interesting to compare Avon to the Wye see you soon

cliff :sun:

Change of plan! I've just been told that I'm working on Saturday the 5th, so I'll now be coming dawn to dusk on Sunday 6th.

Ant,

I intend to share a bivvy with Malc2, I suggest everyone does the same.

Looks like I.ve missed out again :sneaky2::group: lol

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi Seph - haven't been around much lately ( some time actually :( - not done much fishing either :angry: )

Are there any places left?

Darrell,

plenty of room mate, just come along

p.m on way

Paul