Barbel Fish-in

seph

Im finishing work at 2pm on Friday so will hopfuly be there about 4-5 pm allowing for friday traffic, save me a good peg.

Hoping for a pb barbel if I get one it shouldn't be hard previous best is about 2.5 lb, who says there are no small ones in the ouse!

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm to all (I spoke recently to Seph expressing my doubts) that Im not going to be able to make this one after all. Dissapointed that I wont be meeting up with the usual suspects plus some new ones.

Hope it all goes well and isnt too hard with the lack of water.Look forward to reading how you all get on. Tight lines everyone.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Hoping for a pb barbel if I get one it shouldn't be hard previous best is about 2.5 lb, who says there are no small ones in the ouse!

2.5lb? That's a monster! My pb's 1lb 12oz from the Dane (and looks like staying that way for a bit longer). :(

I'd really love to be there but I'll be house hunting instead :(

Have a great time everyone. Remember the camera!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'd really love to be there but I'll be house hunting instead :(

Have a great time everyone. Remember the camera!

Anderoo, Why don't you do your house hunting in the Harvington area! ;);):D:D:clap2: At least you will be nearer to the venue!

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

i wish all of you who are going many happy catches,i could,nt sign on for this one as i'm already booked on a barbel fish-in on the trent with FishingPost's forum.with the rain we've had the last couple of days the fishing should be ok.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Guest Darrell Cook

Not sure what happened but I had to set up a new account to post - neded my password but I can't remeber and I've changed e-mail address.

Right pain - as I'm now a newby :headhurt:

Anyway - looks like I could be struggling for the weekend - sorry Paul. May still make it yet but won't know for defininate until Saturday :(

Guest Darrell Cook

Not sure what happened but I had to set up a new account to post - neded my password but I can't remeber and I've changed e-mail address.

Right pain - as I'm now a newby :headhurt:

Anyway - looks like I could be struggling for the weekend - sorry Paul. May still make it yet but won't know for defininate until Saturday :(

Anderoo, Why don't you do your house hunting in the Harvington area! ;);):D:D:clap2: At least you will be nearer to the venue!

Cunning, but I think my better half would see through that one! Best of luck to those who do make it :thumbs:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

good luck all this weekend, sorry i cant make it. The bucket of pellets and superglue will just have to wait. typing on a crap keyboard on the back of a telephone handset.a homing pigeon would be faster.

gerry

princess royal university hospital

farnborough kent

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'