Barbel Fish-in

seph

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck all this weekend, sorry i cant make it. The bucket of pellets and superglue will just have to wait. typing on a crap keyboard on the back of a telephone handset.a homing pigeon would be faster.

gerry

princess royal university hospital

farnborough kent

Hope you're OK and on the mend Gerry .

If you're on your feet anywhere near surgical ward 6 say hello to my Dad, Benjamin Baron.

In fact I'll be up there tomorrow most likely, so let us know which ward and I'll bring in some grapes ;)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Blimey, is anyone actually attending this fishin???

I'd forgotten about it to be honest........have rods but not much in the way of hookbait. If someone can help me out a bit I'll get in my car in about an hour and do a sesh till about 1am.

Hope you're OK and on the mend Gerry .

If you're on your feet anywhere near surgical ward 6 say hello to my Dad, Benjamin Baron.

In fact I'll be up there tomorrow most likely, so let us know which ward and I'll bring in some grapes ;)

ho.surgical ward 5 glenn until tomorrow.pop next door and say hello to dad in a few minutes. cancer scare,legs havn;t stopped shaking. CAT SCAN showed perforated bowel and other damage.started feeling bad few months back, thought id sort it with decent diet.that was a real neat idea. also fell foul of an ADMIN COCK UP from the KINGS COLLEGE end of the pier show. thanks for the kind words all, appreciated.hope someone else is around to show budgie how to catch barbel this weekend [lol] thanks all

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Guest Ferret1959
perforated bowel

Always said you was full of sh1t Gerry. ;)

Hope you get yourself sorted matey.

All the best.

:)

Phill, I called Seph and there was five of them down there so it'll be worth going down.

I'll be there tomorra, without my hat. :D

But DO NOT mention the war in the shhhh, Middle Esssssssssshhh. :)

ho.surgical ward 5 glenn until tomorrow.pop next door and say hello to dad in a few minutes. cancer scare,legs havn;t stopped shaking. CAT SCAN showed perforated bowel and other damage.started feeling bad few months back, thought id sort it with decent diet.that was a real neat idea. also fell foul of an ADMIN COCK UP from the KINGS COLLEGE end of the pier show. thanks for the kind words all, appreciated.hope someone else is around to show budgie how to catch barbel this weekend [lol] thanks all

Whoa hope you get sorted out and fixed really soon. I'll lay off any foody gifts if you're still there when I come up. Penthouse? Reader's Digest?

Dad was dead chuffed that a complete stranger who 'knows' his son came in to say hello :) really cheered him up!

All the best !

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.