where to go from london

dbrennan

Brighton Marina is good though a long way from the station, the East arm for Bass ( fish just short of the turn ) and fish under your rod tip. You can only fish the seaward side . . . The West arm fishes best in summer for Mackerel etc. You have to pay for a day ticket, staff walk round to collect your hard earned.

Andrew Boyd

Hi.

I have just taking up fishing again the last time was 20 years ago as a child living in Ireland. Now living in London though and not driving so having to rely on trains the only place i can come up with is Brighton can anybody suggest anywhere else not to difficult to get to from North London

Hello Dbrennan

PM me i may be able to help :)

I live in London too (west). Its so frustating not to be able to fish as and when you fancy :wallbash: (and i have a car!)

I usually head for Pompey, Brighton and when ive got the time, Chesil :)

Would you be a Dave Brennan by the way?

Simon

Dover! fish the Breakwater, most of the Numptys that N4lly mentioned wont pay the extra to get the boat out there, and By and large you get somthing to put a bend in your rod, even if it is two dozen doggies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• 2 weeks later...
I live in London too (west). Its so frustating not to be able to fish as and when you fancy :wallbash: (and i have a car!)

I usually head for Pompey, Brighton and when ive got the time, Chesil :)

Would you be a Dave Brennan by the way?

Simon

I am and would you be a Simon Roadknight