New C Tug Trolley

doshkadog

ah but the bikini rides up with a PFD. :)

PS Can I have your tandem if DJ gets you?? :yeah:

I want to be burnt on :crazy: my Yak and sent Out to Sea When I go so It may be a bit melted but you can have it after the funeral.

www.aberporthholidays.co.uk

Regular launch: Aberporth West Wales.

Yak: Malibu II XL

• 1 year later...
Great write up and pics. Like the sound of the C-Tug. So much so Ive ordered one. :thumbs:

Love the Dolphins too. JUst a point you may already know but if you touch any Mackies you may aswell keep them as they get an infection and die fairly quickly. More Bait ;)

If you want to release them best to wear gloves or shake them off the hook. It was news to me but endorsed by a marine biologist. :fishing:

Hi all

I use the c-tug down here in la manga spain as the front dolly wheels on a 4m inflatable over soft sand and don,t have any problems inflattable weights some 80kg plus 25hp motor great dolly would not be with out it :rolleyes::rolleyes: