Is it worth fishing for Carp tomorrow?

Woz

I've been dipping my toe in the world of coarse fishing (normally game), and on a mission to catch my first carp.

Is there any point tomorrow on my only day off or are they too busy spawning?

Of course it's worth it Woz - a day off in the working week should always be spent fishing!

If your trying a mixed species lake it's worth taking a waggler rod and some sweetcorn 'cos if the carp are too busy the tench will be up for it.

I'm envious of you, should be a good day for it - watch out for the thunderstorms though.

Our chief weapon is surprise

I've been dipping my toe in the world of coarse fishing (normally game), and on a mission to catch my first carp.

Is there any point tomorrow on my only day off or are they too busy spawning?

All lakes/venues are different Woz. If theres a couple close to you , check them out and see what actions going on . If its pretty quiet give it a go but if its as hot as its been today , best fish early morning or late evening. If they are spawning , i'd give it a miss as its not really fair on the fish. They deserve a rest after all their shenanigans !!!