Prologic Accessory Connectors

Most know me as Mr Clever Claw but my name is Nick Palmer the inventor of the Prologic connectors, the lastest feature to fixed spool reels, the 'Okuma 3 P.A.R. technology (three position anti-reverse) and of course the Clever Claw pole support.

I can see glowing comments about the early connectors and these may have changed as unfortunately the manufacturers did not following my samples and drawing exactly resulting in a poorer fit and finish than my technical specfication would have given.

The 'new spec' connectors now come in Large, medium and small ('small' are designed specifically for bite alarms only)

The quality of finish and the fit of these are excellent mainly due to the indentations now matching the contour of the balls that lock the two parts together. Now these are the correct size there can not break through from one indentation to the next.

Unfortunately there has been a 'pop out' spring loaded type for sale - poor fit and NOT my design, also a number of poor copies so avoid these.

The 'new spec' connectors are a 'light blue' colour making them distinguishable from :sun: others. (until the colour is copied)

To see more of this UK designed product and the lasted technology in reel design and my Clever Claw pole support please visit www.cleverclaw.com

Thanks for reading,

Nick Palmer - Real Ideas

Most know me as Mr Clever Claw but my name is Nick Palmer the inventor of the Prologic connectors, the lastest feature to fixed spool reels, the 'Okuma 3 P.A.R. technology (three position anti-reverse) and of course the Clever Claw pole support.

I can see glowing comments about the early connectors and these may have changed as unfortunately the manufacturers did not following my samples and drawing exactly resulting in a poorer fit and finish than my technical specfication would have given.

The 'new spec' connectors now come in Large, medium and small ('small' are designed specifically for bite alarms only)

The quality of finish and the fit of these are excellent mainly due to the indentations now matching the contour of the balls that lock the two parts together. Now these are the correct size there can not break through from one indentation to the next.

Unfortunately there has been a 'pop out' spring loaded type for sale - poor fit and NOT my design, also a number of poor copies so avoid these.

The 'new spec' connectors are a 'light blue' colour making them distinguishable from :sun: others. (until the colour is copied)

To see more of this UK designed product and the lasted technology in reel design and my Clever Claw pole support please visit www.cleverclaw.com

Thanks for reading,

Nick Palmer - Real Ideas

Hi Nick!! Seen a LOT of these coming in from India!! In fact a certain MR Jindal was told as such by the main man at Preston several months ago and in NO Unceratin way I can assure you!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

There's a stall at the local market selling the copy ones for £3 each, he had the cheek to tell me i was paying for the one that broke while i was "looking" at it......all i did was 'lock' it together then pull as hard as i could resulting in the metal 'lock' bit breaking away!!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

• 1 month later...

Any more information of late about copies of the connectors?

Chris, Who was the Preston man and what did he tell this Mr Jindal. What ever it was I wouldlike to thank him.

And Alan, What local market and who is selling, if you know that is.

Any info from anyone helpfull. And are any of you using the 'new spec.' ones i.e. the light blue in colour.

If so how are you getting on with them.

Regards

Nick