Lidl sit on top kayak

kennosen

• 2 weeks later...
Its inflatable but maight be alright for messing about a bit

http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/home.nsf/pages/c....it_on_Top_Kayak

LOL...

I saw this and thought, "Wow! that looks easier than beach casting"...did a bit of web research and instead of spending £79.99 on a LIDL inflatable have invested in a Tarpon 140 Angler, C-Tug trolley, Garmin fishfinder and about two hundred quids worth of assorted YAk crap...... :headhurt:

Not complaining however...more excited than I have been in years of sea and fly fishing....Come on Parcelforce!!!

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo

LOL...

I saw this and thought, "Wow! that looks easier than beach casting"...did a bit of web research and instead of spending £79.99 on a LIDL inflatable have invested in a Tarpon 140 Angler, C-Tug trolley, Garmin fishfinder and about two hundred quids worth of assorted YAk crap...... :headhurt:

Not complaining however...more excited than I have been in years of sea and fly fishing....Come on Parcelforce!!!

lol thats about right Finn, sounds like the kayak bug took a bite out of your pocket. Same goes for me too, but I already had the tampon 140 angler, greatest purchase I have ever made, only wish I'd bought one 20 years ago, but then I wonder what sort of yak would have been suitable back then?

I'm always on the lookout for yak related bargains at lidl and aldi. Sometimes they have soom useful stuff, sometimes its not worth the bother. :) I wondered about the lidl blow up purely for the summer evenings that I've not got the time to load up the yak and all the rest of my gear on the car, something to just faff about on the surf, with or without the rods.

I wondered about the lidl blow up purely for the summer evenings that I've not got the time to load up the yak and all the rest of my gear on the car, something to just faff about on the surf, with or without the rods.

Well, I know LIDL/ALDI have a poor reputation is some quarters, but that's normally with people who have never been in them...their 'cheap baked bean' campaign did them more harm than good IMO.

I have always found their stuff to be fantastic value for money and that blow-up for £80 looks like a bargain to me. It's even got a rucksack...that alone would probably cost you £50 in some shops.

Well, I know LIDL/ALDI have a poor reputation is some quarters, but that's normally with people who have never been in them...their 'cheap baked bean' campaign did them more harm than good IMO.

I have always found their stuff to be fantastic value for money and that blow-up for £80 looks like a bargain to me. It's even got a rucksack...that alone would probably cost you £50 in some shops.

I forgot to mention that I did go in and ask if they had any, but they are only stocking them at southern stores :(

Here is my Inflatable.Its nice and stable and you dont get a wet ass on it all day.You can even get to sleep on it if your tired.

15guh49.jpg

15guhqb.jpg

zzippy2.gif

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: I see you have even gone to the trouble of having some of the forum members signwritten on the roll cage. :lol:

None with hats!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

At least the jet skiers couldn't claim they didn't see you on that!

:D

Kennosen: I'd send you one but I suspect the postage would be prohibitive, and if it turned out to be faulty you'd be scuppered.

Edited by finn17

I've heard about folk fishing off Hurst Castle but fishing off Bouncy Castle that's new I think

Good spec I see; flexible masts for the sail pre-installed!!! A bit too much freeboard I think will be the criticism.

What a vessel! Puffer Fish the quarry I guess?

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)