roll on 16th

zenith10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finished my last exam today and need some stress free fishing so i cant wait for the 16th to come

Nice one, now for a well earned break! I've got Friday off work, been to the tackle shop in my lunch hour today to get the last bits, I'll put new line on my reels tonight and go and do a bit more plumbing at my new club lake, then wait for 4am on 16 June... and the first cast of the new season :sun::sun::sun:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Yes indeedy, been to shop to ensure nothing missing, booked 4 pints of mixed, checked out swims I want to fish, no work on Friday and alarm will be set for 2am in readiness for my first cast at 2:30am. Hope you both have a decent day.

Looking forward to some tight Trent lines!!!

:lol::sun::lol:

I too can't wait, but do have to work in the morning. I shall be on the bank in the afteroon for a late session. Everything is cleaned and ready to go. I will be out Saturday and Sunday too.

Paul

Usually do a midnight lure session on my boat on the Thames, but I'm heading for a 4.30am launch on The Broads instead. Although I've been fishing over the close season there's nothing like the 16th.

Spent a little while this afternoon trying to explain the 'Close Season' to an avid Bass fishing friend in Iola, Texas. In the end I gave up trying to make it sound sensible.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

was going for a night on the wierpool afetr zeds but changed plans,gonna go fri afternoon i hopee fishing on the lea for a few hours,definetly going saturday tho out on the Lea somewhere, cant wait,looking forward to casting into flowing water!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

:) For the first time for a few years I am getting excited about the start. I didn't get out much last season. Went down to Hinders Saturday & stocked up with bait & got my Bath ticket, then into Chippenham for their ticket. Finished off the afternoon (we had a football match in the morning) walking Lacock. A chap was feeding a large group of chub & barbel, what a sight :fish::fish: & what I would have given to have one of these :fishing: Bet they won't be anywhere to be seen this weekend :doh:

Football is going to take up Friday eve & Saturday morning then the school summer fair. Hope to get out Sat eve.

Good luck to all who get to cast a line on the glorious 16th :sun::clap2::fish:

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Fishing a club lake that has a closed season on it in the morning/afternoon then onto the River Dane in the evening,going to Alton towers Saturday,Sunday club lake then Monday morning till tues evening club water thats only been open to member who have done a 12hr work party after my first double Tench possiably try for the Cats depending on weather or some Chub on Whitebaite