Deep sea fishing report in punta cana

post-9430-1150591991_thumb.jpgAt 8:30 am Mrs Joni Stendeback arrived to our fishing dock for an 8 hours charter boat on our Bertram 33 feet,with captain Carlos Manuel Lopez and his first mate Rafael Ramirez ,they weigh anchor 5 minutes later,crossing the reef about 2 miles offshore they start trolling,their intention was to catch a blue marlin. 2 hours later at 10 miles offshore,they had a big surprise,a thresher shark bite in one of the “cona head”the animal was very hungry and swalow the whole lure,when the captain saw the animal he began remembering the Big jaw movie,after 3:30 minutes of fight they get it on board.

Specie: thresher shark

Size:10 feet long

Weight:485 pounds

Fighting time:3:30 minutes

reel:penn international 50

monofilament :120

line:80

bait : cona head

fisherman : Mrs Joni Stendeback

captain :Carlos Manuel Lopez

firstmate :Rafael Ramirez

www.firstclassfishing.com/forum

post-9430-1150592061_thumb.jpg

www.firstclassfishing.com

support@firstclassfishing.com

(809)8670381,(809)8528737

Punta cana Dominican Republic

A bit like my trip out a few weeks ago.

We had some roker on herring, then I tried other baits to try to pick up a bass. Mackerel fillet just turned up more roker, and crab produced a pouting and a codling. I had a dogfish on my last cast which also took mackerel fillet.

www.roker-r-us.com

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.