hey guess wot.....

hotty

my home made bollies did good.......i was playing for little tench as it was 2pm real fishing didn't start till 7pm i threw a few in to see if they looked good and if they sunk been first time i had made some .......i had size 16hook 2lb line little rod i got from car booty for a fiver 4 cans of lager when i bloody big carp took my bait well it was a struggle took an hour to play him in so i didn't snap off and YES I GOT HIM 32LB wasn't in the comp time but what the heck it was fun.............thanks to all that helped me make them.......big kisses all round.......

That is quite a result. Good for you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

my home made bollies did good.......i was playing for little tench as it was 2pm real fishing didn't start till 7pm i threw a few in to see if they looked good and if they sunk been first time i had made some .......i had size 16hook 2lb line little rod i got from car booty for a fiver 4 cans of lager when i bloody big carp took my bait well it was a struggle took an hour to play him in so i didn't snap off and YES I GOT HIM 32LB wasn't in the comp time but what the heck it was fun.............thanks to all that helped me make them.......big kisses all round.......

32lb carp on 2lb line

<_<

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

I dunno - it took him an hour to land it. I suppose one consolation is that its not trailing his line around. Hotty, if you are fishing with boilies there is a good chance a carp will pick up your bait and 2lb line is just far too light - especially with 30's in the water.

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

Skillz there to get a 32lb Carp in on 2lb line i'd struggle to get that in on 6/8 lb line never mind 2 my hat goes of to you.

As all ready people have already said,it will be wise to step your line up to at least 6lb preferably 8/10 or higher.

I dunno - it took him an hour to land it. I suppose one consolation is that its not trailing his line around. Hotty, if you are fishing with boilies there is a good chance a carp will pick up your bait and 2lb line is just far too light - especially with 30's in the water.

Not being funny but you have more chance of any size carp taking a single maggot on a size 20 hook with 1lb hooklength as it looks a tad more natural than a hair rig mounted boilie.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Ah - the carp police are out in force today.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President