hey guess wot.....

hotty

Not being funny but you have more chance of any size carp taking a single maggot on a size 20 hook with 1lb hooklength as it looks a tad more natural than a hair rig mounted boilie.

but the thing is the ratio of catching small fish to little fish is very high. also fishing with boilies you are limiting yourself to big fish and using 2lb line this isnt very sensible. normally im not one to moan

honest if i knew how to upload pic from scanner i would show you but some have misunderstood me i was not fishing with bollies i threw a few in to see if they looked good on my hook i had magets and he weighed thirty two pound on scales and as i said i was playing for little ones with crap kingfisher rod ...........and cidermonkey i am not a he if i was be worried now as i gave kisses all round ............lol.......

...........and cidermonkey i am not a he if i was be worried now as i gave kisses all round ............lol.......

My sincere apologies Hotty - for my misunderstanding of your fishing technique and for assuming you were a fella :doh: I now congratulate you on your skill in landing this fabulous fish and wholeheartedly withdraw any suggestion that you were being irresponsible. Am I forgiven ?? :cc_surrender:

Edited by cidermonkey

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

My sincere apologies Hotty - for my misunderstanding of your fishing technique and for assuming you were a fella :doh: I now congratulate you on your skill in landing this fabulous fish and wholeheartedly withdraw any suggestion that you were being irresponsible. Am I forgiven ?? :cc_surrender:

of cos you are because i love ya.............i have tried to attach pic but cant do it but will keep trying.............

If you continue to have trouble with the picture, email it to me and I'll post it to the thread for you.

Newt_address.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

of cos you are because i love ya.........

Cheers Hots :thumbs: Hope you can get the photo on - I'd love to see it

Here's a 20 scraper I caught last weekend

20lb47yq.jpg

Edited by cidermonkey

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....