HW90 Pump Gas Ram

Guest Go3321

Guest Go3321

I heard something about a foot pump is it possible to use a foot pump to increase the power of the HW? or is there a cheap option of getting it powered up? once you use the pump can it be used over and over or do you need to buy some kind of gas for it once used? what is the very best price on these pumps at the moment in the uk

thanks for the help

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i knew what you were on about mate i would attempt to help you :o

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Hiya,

I have the .177 and the .22 version that I used to use for Pest control. Back in my silly days I used to tinker about with them to see just how powerful you could make them, tis a stupid thing to do now unless you have a FAC :(

The Pump that you can get for the gun is capable of putting it up to around 17ftp (go strait to jail, do not pass go material nowadays) However they perform far better and are more accurate if kept at just under 12ftp, trust me on that one :)

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Guest Ferret1959
I heard something about a foot pump is it possible to use a foot pump to increase the power of the HW? or is there a cheap option of getting it powered up? once you use the pump can it be used over and over or do you need to buy some kind of gas for it once used? what is the very best price on these pumps at the moment in the uk

thanks for the help

Strange first question to ask on a fishing site?????????

But as Davy says don't mess with it power wise.

If you want to do a 'hit' on some one you'd be better smacking them over the head with the rifle butt. :D :D

Joking before the do gooders chirp in. ;)

Guest Go3321

Ok

Let me post this again maybe i rushed it before

How can i increase the power of the HW?

Does it require a special kind of connection or can any connection be used?

once i have the hose can i just use a normal pump or does it require a special pump as well as a special hose?

thanks

Admin note - until you reach 15 posts, your new ones will have to be approved by a mod and there isn't always one on the forums so on occasion, a post may not show up for a bit. Newt

Goz, where are you situated? I have a pump and chrono so your gun could be tested and then pumped up if needed. When I bought my HW I was assured it was "just under the limit"...it was actually well under 9ft lbs.

It is now just under 12ft lbs, deadly accurate and smooth as silk.

Over pumping will get you more power, but the HW will spray shots all over the place.

There are quite a few suppliers of pumps and chronos, should get the lot for about £120.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

excuse my ignorance but what is a HW, every body these days abbreviates and assumes all others know what they are talking about .

its not the case people.i find people in the education system the worst.

imho and btw wtf is a chav. lol :rolleyes:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/