Jessops price promise?

Eatlard

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience of Jessops' price promise? Reason I'm asking is that I'm after a Macro Lense that most websites have listed for £280. Jessops have it listed at £360. I could order it online but it's always difficult to have someone there for delivery.

I know Jessops will honour differences between their site and their shops but was wondering If I printed out a couple of examples do you reckon I have a chance getting it at that price?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Eatlard

Ferrett,

My point was (that I didn't make very clear :huh: ) was that Jessops sell this lens for £80 more than OTHER online outlets. I know they will honour the price if it's cheaper on their website than it is in their shop but wonder if they honour it If I show that I can order it alot cheaper elsewhere.

Guest Ferret1959

You could see if they offer the price promise and if they do then sting them with THIS for further discount. :D :D

I'd say they will give you the lense for nowt just to get shot of you. ;):D