What facilities is there at your local charter pontoon ?

glennk

Guest challenge
Next time you have a pop at me baldy i will let your bike tyres down :boxing:

Come the revolution it may be you who is against the wall with a blindfold :lol::lol:

Now then slackline, don’t you go bullying me with deflated threats, if I was a tank commander coming down dinner hill and you jump in the middle of the road waving your Easton gazette I would put my tank strait into reverse and get the hell out of it. Not that you worry me slack line but I know how much them tanks cost.

paul

I don’t think that they will ever get any change out of SBC unfortunately, they had a great case but so did the proposed potash mine all those years ago.

I believe that you must go it alone, get some portaloos installed and send SBC the bill.

If they refuse to pay then take them to court for breach of contract.

Don’t give them the opportunity to take you to court, they will always win, it doesn’t cost them much. If they are summoned to court it does.

Nine times out of ten they will settle out of court. Or in your case they may never open the toilets again but they might come to a compromise in paying for the upkeep of a portaloo through the summer months at least. Good luck.

Edited by challenge

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen the answer to the portaloo problem

All the charter skippers have to do is park several caravans and transit pickups in the car park and each caravan will grow its own blue loo :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Well thats what has happned at the field opposite mount pleasant :lol:

Nice idea Slackline. Dont pay any tax, dont send your kids to school, wreck the local graveyard wall, and sell dodgy aftershave and illuminous rist bands and you can have as many toilets as you want despite the fact you'd still rather crap in the open air.

Lets not fprget the dissappearing fuel (5000lts) building site tools,vehicals and you can leave as much litter / sh**e as you like and sbc will clean it all away after you

Guest challenge
just seen the answer to the portaloo problem

All the charter skippers have to do is park several caravans and transit pickups in the car park and each caravan will grow its own blue loo :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Well thats what has happned at the field opposite mount pleasant :lol:

SBC obviously think that regatta day (regardless of the massive problems it brings on the local community) is far more important than a few toilet less anglers.

Why they never stopped the caravaners attending the regatta years ago, is beyond me? Well that’s not completely true, for the same reason that I was not totally shocked when I read of the demolition of the said toilets and the pathetic excuses that where aired in the gazette today.

The charter boat skippers should just go and get there own portaloo, bite the bullet regards who they think should pay, and stand there ground.

SBC obviously think that regatta day (regardless of the massive problems it brings on the local community) is far more important than a few toilet less anglers.

Why they never stopped the caravaners attending the regatta years ago, is beyond me? Well that’s not completely true, for the same reason that I was not totally shocked when I read of the demolition of the said toilets and the pathetic excuses that where aired in the gazette today.

The charter boat skippers should just go and get there own portaloo, bite the bullet regards who they think should pay, and stand there ground.

Now they have a nice blue and yellow incident truck to keep the drug adicts from discarding old needles and endangering those poor uneducated children :yucky:

Guest challenge
Now they have a nice blue and yellow incident truck to keep the drug adicts from discarding old needles and endangering those poor uneducated children :yucky:

Hay you stop throwing stones old mate, is that not a mobile home I see outside of your house?

I have heard about your sort, just because somebody is a little bit different than yourself and it’s ethnic cleansing regardless of there cultural upbringing.

Regards.

I was talking to some of the local skippers yesterday who are still sounding rather peed off with Scarborough borough council for not providing them with any toilets.

What is available at your local charter port ? Toilets ? showers ? electric ? Or sod all ? do you have to take a p in public and risk your neck on broken planks ? (thinking of going down that one myself and getting a claim in).

Airlie Beach marina/charter area has free parking, pub, coffee house, restaurants(2), laundry, toilets, shop etc. etc. :thumbs::thumbs::yeah:

Edited by Bobj

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Hay you stop throwing stones old mate, is that not a mobile home I see outside of your house?

I have heard about your sort, just because somebody is a little bit different than yourself and it’s ethnic cleansing regardless of there cultural upbringing.

Regards.

years ago the police used to road block hawsker straits to stop you Bay Men on your bikes invading the peaceful little town (was it you who took the keys out of that patrol car and threw them into the field)

All joking aside mate i will need to make sure every thing is bolted down before they leave on monday night as the whirlwind they make as they charge off normaly drags other peoples possessions with it :lol::lol:

Guest challenge
years ago the police used to road block hawsker straits to stop you Bay Men on your bikes invading the peaceful little town (was it you who took the keys out of that patrol car and threw them into the field)

All joking aside mate i will need to make sure every thing is bolted down before they leave on monday night as the whirlwind they make as they charge off normaly drags other peoples possessions with it :lol::lol:

What are you saying then less? Are you saying quote bob Dylan “you don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows” or in your case which way your positions go?

Regards.