MAKERAL

skippy41

quote:

Spelling and grammar are very important in your posts.A spelling or grammatical error can easily change the meaning of what you have typed.
You mean like the non breaking space you failed to type in your reply, as posted above. People in glass houses ... demon demon :confused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read my signature.

"I cort an ellevun parnd bass yesturday"

I may have spelt it incorrectly, but I still caught it. What did you catch, you stupid ****?

[ 08. April 2005, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: FearTheHands ]

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

著名文字學家裘錫圭先生在《文字學概要》中就把R 20; 9433;義異體字”劃分成八類,它們是:加

... 裘錫圭 c#12298 ;文字學概要》商務印書館1988。 曹先擢《關於異體字的兩個問題》, :D:D:D [/QB]

MISTAKE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

demon demon demon demon demon

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

FearTheHands:

quote:

Spelling and grammar are very important in your posts.A spelling or grammatical error can easily change the meaning of what you have typed.  
You mean like the non breaking space you failed to type in your reply, as posted above. People in glass houses ...    demon        demon        :confused:        :rolleyes:        :rolleyes:    

Read my signature.

"I cort an ellevun parnd bass yesturday"

I may have spelt it incorrectly, but I still caught it. What did you catch, you stupid ****?

cort: abbreviation: cortex; cortical.

Oh! The missing space. Just ask my son who spilled his drink on the keyboard. It's never been the same since! :D:D:D

all wrong

生在 is the answer thease chariktors r v8nameez

the rest r chineeezzeey

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Well guys sorry for not putting in the correct spelling, you try doing it right when you have had a load of shandy's.

I have only had about 4 good replies to my question and a total load of CARP about spelling,

from a total Cod head whoe sounds like a right PILCHARD sitting there with a right BREAM on his face. :D:)

Now what was the question oh yes whats the best time of the year to go MACHERAL FISHING of the SCOTTISH COAST :cool:

Skippy's back!!!!! we though we'd lost ya there fella!! as for fishing for mackeral in scotland ............. no idea I live in Devon! :D

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Loads of places Skip,as you say Eyemouth etc.Torness is canny also.I usually pick a biggish tide coinciding with sunrise for best results,had good morning sessions @ small pier thingy,Berwick June,July & August,but most of the best fishing are the quieter coves( and there are tons) but these areas are trecheruos after abit of rain,so a good daylight recce is needed,I also gonna buy a lifejacket soon for this......cheers

skippy my reply was honest and I could not give a toss about correct spelling as long as the story comes across.It is the man behind the words that counts.

Hope you get your mackerel and keep us all posted my good man.

Come on team lighten up!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy