Fool - Fish Bait Enhance Spray

peterseafishing

FOOL-FISH or FOOL ME

I have succumbed and bought a bottle of FOOL_FISH spray. When I put it on the lures it did not seem to make any differance to the apperance. Has anybody else tried this lure and bait enhance spray :unsure: ?. Does it work ? or is it only anglers who are hooked by it :angry: . I am going up to Luce Bay soon bass fishing so will give it a try on my bass lures and baits. :blink:

prp

FOOL-FISH or FOOL ME

I have succumbed and bought a bottle of FOOL_FISH spray. When I put it on the lures it did not seem to make any differance to the apperance. Has anybody else tried this lure and bait enhance spray :unsure: ?. Does it work ? or is it only anglers who are hooked by it :angry: . I am going up to Luce Bay soon bass fishing so will give it a try on my bass lures and baits. :blink:

:clap2: My mate uses it and I still catch more than he does. :clap2:

Try WD40 Peter!! Cheaper and just as good!!

Basically I have my own ideas and I feel it is that the fish note a change in the "Scent" of something and basic instincts take over!! They follow it to its conclusion!! See a bit of something they KNOW they can eat and HEY PRESTO!! The stuff works!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I am another (fool!?) who has bought it, and it does need to dry on I think. Havent noticed any difference as of yet though!!

Also, havent worked out how it is supposed to dry onto bait, which is generally wet! On the plus side, there are now various rocks around Jersey which will have a strong UV glow where I have tried to spray my bait!!

B.A.S.S. member