Disgorgers

Ali MacDonald

Cheers Huge, your a star. :thumbs:

Now I've seen it and read the old threads, I think I can see how it works. Looks a useful piece of kit.

Don't worry if you've only got a little one, I've been told it's how you use it that counts :P

You fail to note that I also have a big one that I use now and again. I have not used the little one at all so it is still in a protective wrapper.

The big one no longer has a protective wrapper so I try my best to keep it clean :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fail to note that I also have a big one that I use now and again. I have not used the little one at all so it is still in a protective wrapper.

The big one no longer has a protective wrapper so I try my best to keep it clean :blink:

You also state that it's been a long time since you used one of any size. I wonder if Judy has any books on the matter, just in case you ever get the urge, or even the opportunity to use one again. ;)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

judy has just sprayed monitor with coffee after reading the last couple of posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor NurseJudy. In the military we would call that a 'negligent discharge' and you would find yourself in the Guardhouse. :blink:

Calm yourself down Gozzer, you would not go to the Guardhouse for a simple misunderstanding. You see it's all a matter of size. I have stated that I have a small one which I have not used at all, also I have intimated that I have a big one. If you understood and followed from my previous posts you would know, at one time I had the use of two big ones and two small ones.

The big ones I have used quite a lot and so I believe that one big one may be lost and another big one may be on it's way to being worn out.

The small ones, and yes I had two of those also, one of them I took out from it's protective sheath and played with for a while, I wasn't really using it for it's purpose you understand, I just liked to play with it for a while to get a feel for it. The other one, unplayed with, is the one I offered to let Judy.

However Judy has PM'd me to say that she doesn't want my small one as she is happy with the ones that she already has :blink:

So Gozzer, if you would like my small one to play about with, and, from the inference in your post, it seems that you do not have one at all OR you feel yours is inferior even to my small one, please let me know and I will send it to you :blink:

(NB: for those of you new to this forum, please do not be alarmed, exchanges such are this are normal between Gozzer and I. We are all hoping he will come to terms with his inferiority complex and understand that a small one down south is always better that a large one up North :blink: )

PS. Any inuendo in this or other posts is entirely in your own head.... GET SOME TREATMENT we are talking fishing.

OFF TOPIC, ME NEVER :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I must say thanks for the offer of the use of your small one , :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

(to replace the one i had stolen)

but my friend gozzer sounds in need of a small one...

and to the othe rperson thanks for the offer of yours....

judy

just a thought but Alan would have enjoyed this thread me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

That is uncommonly kind of you, Huge. If you are sure that you have no further use for your spare little one, I will be pleased to take you up on your kind offer. You see the ones I have, are of the more common variety, and unlike yours have been used almost to destruction. I think the addition of a spare little one would be an opportunity to try out a different technique. I have always been willing to try new things, it keeps the mind and body young you know. :)

What's all this about innuendo? It's a perfectly normal post........... Isn't it? :unsure:

P.S. PM on it's way Huge.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

That is unnormally kind of you, Huge.

Post corrected :blink:

If you are sure that you have no further use for your spare little one, I will be pleased to take you up on your kind offer. You see the ones I have, are of the more common variety, and unlike yours have been used almost to destruction. I think the addition of a spare little one would be an opportunity to try out a different technique. I have always been willing to try new things, it keeps the mind and body young you know. :)

Happy to send it to you Gozzer, please don't be upset when you realise that a small one to us Southerners is a gigantic, unattainable concept for you up North :)

What's all this about innuendo? It's a perfectly normal post........... Isn't it? :unsure:

For you and me normal MAY have a different definition to others here :headhurt:

P.S. PM on it's way Huge.

You send that Blair down here and I will take him for a boat trip he will never forget :rolleyes:

Post corrected :blink:

Happy to send it to you Gozzer, please don't be upset when you realise that a small one to us Southerners is a gigantic, unattainable concept for you up North :)

For you and me normal MAY have a different definition to others here :headhurt:

You send that Blair down here and I will take him for a boat trip he will never forget :rolleyes:

Please tell me how can you have 2 pages on discorgers, surely we have something else to talk about :(

Edited by MALC2

atb

malc

I must say thanks for the offer of the use of your small one , :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

(to replace the one i had stolen)

but my friend gozzer sounds in need of a small one...

and to the othe rperson thanks for the offer of yours....

judy

just a thought but Alan would have enjoyed this thread me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Judy, I must have been posting at the same time as you and missed your post.

My typing's a bit slow, I think it must be all those years of fiddling with mine, it's much bigger than the one Huge has :blink:

MALC2, if you can think of another subject more to your taste, then why don't you start a new topic? :)

Please tell me how can you have 2 pages on discorgers, surely we have something else to talk about :(

If you see it then it exists.........

If it exists and you don't see it does it still exist?

If there are 2 pages on discorgers (sic) then maybe we had 2 pages worth of comment to make, or maybe we didn't have any comment to make and all that you have read so far is a figment of your imagination.

QFT