Disgorgers

Ali MacDonald

My typing's a bit slow, I think it must be all those years of fiddling with mine, it's much bigger than the one Huge has :blink:

I have to say that you will not know, relatively speaking, until you recieve my little one to compare with what you have now.

I am of the opinion that the little one I shall send you tomorrow will be bigger than the one you have played with so far. Please remember that this is my little one and the one I am keeping is my BIG one that I have played with quite a lot :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the years Ive been on here and all of the posts Ive read re Alans disgorgers this is actually the first time Ive actually seen one! .......regardless of size!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I have to say that you will not know, relatively speaking, until you recieve my little one to compare with what you have now.

I am of the opinion that the little one I shall send you tomorrow will be bigger than the one you have played with so far. Please remember that this is my little one and the one I am keeping is my BIG one that I have played with quite a lot :blink:

But the one I have Huge, I have to tie round my neck so it's handy when needed :P

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

But the one I have Huge, I have to tie round my neck so it's handy when needed :P

My Labrador does that and gets a telling off for it when guests are present :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

My Labrador does that and gets a telling off for it when guests are present :blink:

This disgorger must be really easy to use if your dog can do it. Or you've got a very clever dog. :D

Ooops, this is the third page, we'd better watch it :unsure:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

you are welcome ...and really its good cos some new members have been finding out about Alan T

which is excellent....

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Yes I agree Judy it is kind of nice that some one can be remembered like this.

I never met Alan but "reading" him pass away sort of made it a bit more personal if you know what I mean?

With the good friends Ive made on here over the years Ive vowed to try not to let them get away with out meeting up in person.Im lucky that I have with several and been better for it.

Even though after many many years I was at last able to meet with Newt and his good wife Jan at Wingham Im presently pulling out all of the stops to get sorted out so myself and Andrew can visit them this Autumn or next (dosh as always depending!)

Maybe instead of just the fishins/teach ins we should try and have a yearly social get together where we can be sociable rather than fishing!?

Then again maybe its just the enourmous amounts of Prossac Im on thats making me all soppy? :D

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

This disgorger must be really easy to use if your dog can do it. Or you've got a very clever dog. :D

Ooops, this is the third page, we'd better watch it :unsure:

Sorry Gozzer couldn't continue as the lightning was getting close had to shut down my comps.

The disgorger is VERY effective and very simple to use, my Labby probably could use it which is why I feel safe to send it to you :P

In fact from Judy's description of you, you are very similar to my Bertie.

1) He eats all day long if he can.

2) He spends the evenings asleep on the sofa making offensive smells.

3) He likes pies.

4) If he feels the need to empty his bladder he does it irrespective of who is watching.

5) When I take him fishing he chasses after birds he can't possibly catch and if he did he wouldn't know what to do next

However I guess that you probably have opposable thumbs so you have an advantage even if his IQ is slightly higher :P

Moving on.........

Your item is in the post, I am glad you reminded me to put "England" in the address or it probably would have ended up in the local pet shop as they are the only place around here that have Leeds :blink:

We forgot to discuss the Customs Declaration and it was a right pain at the post office.

I originally put "high tech device" but apparently there is an embargo on trade with Yorkshire under the guidance of the United Nations for technological items, something about equality amongst the tribes etc etc.

So I put "Sporting Goods" on the label but this too was refused, apparently when it gets to your sorting office the workers will start talking about sport and then a fight will break out etc etc.....

My next thought was to put "Pies" on the label, again it was pointed out apparently when it gets to your sorting office the workers will start talking about pies with or without gravy and then a fight will break out etc etc.....

So I have marked the Customs Label "Small One" the workers may look inside the packet and realise that is what we on the Isle of Wight call small they will hang their heads in shame and cancel all thoughts of selling up and moving here to retire :lol:

Thank You for another kind post Huge <_<

Although I know you are lying, because Judy would never say anything like that about a fellow Tyke.

As to your imagined description of me, well, 2 out of 5 ain't bad. (not saying which two) :unsure:

I've warned the local post office to expect some foreign post, probably scrawled in crayon, so they are well prepared, and will look out for the pigeon marked Isle of Wight. They deal with letters from the local Primary School so should be able to decypher yours. :D

Sorry to run, but I've washed the flat cap and it looks like rain, so I'd better bring it in :o

Dear Great Uncle Gozzer,

I am sure of my information from Nursey as ferret tells me that she cannot tell a lie :blink:

In order to reply in full to your post however we need to overcome some 'regional differences' which have now popped up.

1) What is a Crayon? your post intimates that it is some form of writing impliment, is it therefore similar to a chalk and slate which was invented here in the last five years or are you behind in that technology as well?

2) Why would you look for a pigeon marked Isle of Wight, as far as I am aware, pigeons are a food source and unlike cars are not required to carry markings of any kind. I should imagine that you have been to a BBQ and seen pigeons cooking, as this is similar to how stolen cars are left in your streets this has probably confused you :blink:

3) What is a school, is this a muzzpell of the word shoal which refers to fish but sounds similar.

4) How can you have to go and bring the flat cap in, if you are a Yorkshieblokeyperson your cap NEVER leaves your head and therefore when it rains you simply walk in, however, since rain is free and not taxed you would probably stay out to get as much as you can. :blink:

DEAR MODS................

Yet again Gozzer has taken a thread off topic and attempted to stir up racial hatred by his obvious dislike of all persons who do not live within 2 streets of him and who do not wear a flat cap.

I think this thread needs moving to another forum such as the non-fishing forum.

Once again my simple rules of forum posting have been breached and yet again 'tis Gozzer who is the culprit.