Very Cheap Ebook Package

Elton

As some may know, I'm changing direction in my business. I used to sell giftware and am now moving to more online stuff...

Anyway, the idea is to do all this via http://www.internetpublications.co.uk/ - this will be my 'hub', I suppose.

To cut a long story short, I was looking for content to fill a shop on there. I want to start selling digital products. It's very basic at the moment, but you can see the start at: http://www.internetpublications.co.uk/portal/webstore.php

Anyway, I bought a bundle of Ebooks, Videos and Software (with reseller rights) to get me started. They cost me the grand sum of £20 for 130 products.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, the idea being to get some bulk on there and then go searching for quality books (like UK Carp Fishing Secrets, our own book).

The thing is, I've only gone through a few of them so far and they're not actually bad at all! I can honestly say, hand in heart, that one website tip I learnt today was well worth it for me! It was related to affiliate marketing, something I make a little money in, but have always said is untapped potential.

I find the video ones a bit 'strange' (as they're a new thing to me), but they are actually quite useful, as you can see them doing what they're talking about.

I bought these just as items to sell, but now know that I'll be reading a lot of them and using the design and marketing tips myself! There are bound to be a few rubbish ones in there, I suppose. However, the ones on Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Adsense, Traffic Building, etc. will help many of us with websites.

You can see more about the package at http://www.internetpublications.co.uk/iprofit/ and a list of contents at http://www.internetpublications.co.uk/iprofit/contents.html

If you buy from those links, I get paid. I make no secret of that. However, I do honestly think it's money well spent for both people wanting to read the products themselves and people wanting to sell them. After all, you only need to sell one complete package to break even!

I don't usually promote things like this in public (usually just to mates), as people tend to get cynical when they see websites promoting products willy-nilly, but:

A. I genuinely think this is a bargain and

B. I've just paid a £1800 website hosting bill today!

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton, dunno why you just don't go out n get a propa job. ;)

Nobody would have me. Well, not me and my dog :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

I'll have the dog :)

We come as a package :D

A woman in the village said to me the other day that she nearly didn't recognise me without my dog!

We come as a package :D

A woman in the village said to me the other day that she nearly didn't recognise me without my dog!

Well that's better than what happened to me. A few years ago I'd just come out of hospital and one of the nurses who had looked after me happened to bump into me in the local shop. We had no idea we lived in the same area and I got the comment of "Oh hello I didn't recognise you out of bed and with your clothes on, your a lot taller than I imagined" :oops:

Needless to say there was a rather long embarressed silence in the shop :huh::lol:

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

Well that's better than what happened to me. A few years ago I'd just come out of hospital and one of the nurses who had looked after me happened to bump into me in the local shop. We had no idea we lived in the same area and I got the comment of "Oh hello I didn't recognise you out of bed and with your clothes on, your a lot taller than I imagined" :oops:

Needless to say there was a rather long embarressed silence in the shop :huh::lol:

Yeah, but were you able to same the same back to her? ;)