Reefcat gets her bottom wet

bob@reefcatfishing

Here's the reason no posts from me for a long time, been up to our eyes in boat buliding. At last she is on the water, and we are starting sea trials, just a few more hurdles to jump and we'll be off. It will be nice to think of fishing for a change, and not about plumbing in an electric toilet etc.

post-4818-1153853904_thumb.jpg

She looks a belter Bob. Hope she is a lucky boat for you :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Stunning mate, I now have a full set of green gills :lol: envy is a terrible thing but some times totally unavoidable :lol:

Hope she delivers for you after all of the ups and downs and hard work :sun:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

She looks stunning Bob and I hope you get to spend many happy fishing days on her. :thumbs: With your billfish runs increasing I sense a chair and tower coming soon ;)

Conversation is the forerunner to conservation.

Thanks for the wishes guys - put the fighting chair pedestal on today, and would you believe, got the dvd player working through the Raymarine plotter, what fun... We needed a FM radio, and searching on ebay, found a car radio that does the lot, dvd, divx, mp3 etc, all for about £80.00, so we thought why not. Now we can watch Jaws while we're waiting for the big one..

When I'm wealthy I want an underwater camera so I can see whats going on down there.

A couple of blue marlin have been boated already, so getting a bith itchy now, just want to go fishing..