Maggot disposal?

Steve Chertsey

Next time you are getting kit ready for a trip, rediscover the box, open one corner and remember what was in it just as the smell hits you, quickly re-seal the lid and seal it in a carrier bag and bin the lot ;-)

That sounds awfully familiar. For best effect, leave the box somewhere that the rain can get in.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mash together with a bit of potato, cover in breadcrumbs, oven bake or deep fry and serve them to the old bag as Protein Surprise. :)

Yuk don't do that! I once liquidised maggots its the 2nd most disgusting thing I've ever seen/smelt. Second only to month old liquid slugs.

Take them back to the tackle shop and demand your money back, insist to the vendors that they have sold you an item that does not work properly, and threaten to contact trading standards........ I hope you have plenty of diferent tackle shops in your area though. :lol::wacko:

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

If the maggots are still alive why not make up a small harness for them out of cotton thread, point them in the right direction, attach the other end of the harness to your car and hey presto - a wonderful way of saving money on fuel costs. This method will have the drawback that after a couple of days they will become castors and will not be able to pull the vehicle. On the plus side though, if you give it another couple of days they will hatch and you will have a flying car.

Hope this helps.

take some along to McDonald's for a free meal.

or put them in your wallet to prevent thrift from your wife.

liquidise them and use them to knock your ground-bait up with ion your next trip.

If the maggots are still alive why not make up a small harness for them out of cotton thread, point them in the right direction, attach the other end of the harness to your car and hey presto - a wonderful way of saving money on fuel costs. This method will have the drawback that after a couple of days they will become castors and will not be able to pull the vehicle. On the plus side though, if you give it another couple of days they will hatch and you will have a flying car.

Hope this helps.

sweet lol :P

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image