Went fishing for the first time yesterday!

megocorp

I'll do that shortly!

Thanks for the advice.

Janet

PS. Are there any other women anglers around? Haven't been on the forum long. Just finding my way round now.

Yes Janet we have some women anglers on here, (as well as some 'men' we're not too sure about :blink: ) I think that they will introduce themselves if you mention that your a woman in your thread.

P.S. I don't know if you've been told, but you will find that your posts may be delayed, this is because, posts are monitered by the mods until you've reached 15 (I think). Then it's plain sailing. If a mod' reads this then they can explain it better than I can.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I noticed the delay. A good thing I think. I've been on another forum recently which was populated with what I can only describe as juvenile muppets. Full of text speak, dreadful English and very, very annoying! They could do with some Mods to sort it out.

This site is so much better. I've already got loads of useful information.

Janet

Yes, I noticed the delay. A good thing I think. I've been on another forum recently which was populated with what I can only describe as juvenile muppets. Full of text speak, dreadful English and very, very annoying! They could do with some Mods to sort it out.

This site is so much better. I've already got loads of useful information.

Janet

Doesn't it annoy you when people can't be bothered to type properly? Anyway, welcome Janet and you could do far worse than try for a coach local to you. People wouldn't dream of taking up golf without a few lessons first would they?

Doesn't it annoy you when people can't be bothered to type properly? Anyway, welcome Janet and you could do far worse than try for a coach local to you. People wouldn't dream of taking up golf without a few lessons first would they?

Yes! :lol:

With my silken line and delicate hook,i wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom!