Finished my first instructional fishing video clip!

PhilZenith

Thanks for the feedback John,

I think they sell it like that because its sold in sets of 3. Three different sizes for three different types of fishing scenarios.

The alchemy in the video is specifically designed to fished up close to the bank in shallow water, where as their longer "spectre" float is aimed at much deeper water, a longer way out.

So i guess in some sense, if you buy all three, you are covered for most types of float fishing!

but this it self sounds like a sales pitch which it isnt meant to! it was just to try and answer your question really.

Thanks for watching the clip anyway!

WTV

Thats a reasonable point John.

But I cannot see that it is the company's job to weed out the dimwitted minority.

if we took all other sales/promotional advertising (such as that for Cars as an example) at face value....we could be killed!

With them going on about speed, safety features etc.

Many gullible people would think that you can drive @ 150mph in your car, without a care in the world, because it has lots of safety equipment onboard!

I think someone would have to be VERY gullible and inexperienced to the point of having never been fishing in their lives, to feel 'cheated' by this advert personally.

Just my opinion of course :)

I understand what you mean Squiffy. It's just a pet 'beef' of mine with all advertising.

It would be interesting to find out how many anglers on here, have parted with their cash on some "super" piece of kit, only to have it thrown in the shed after finding that it doesn't work, or suit their particular method or water. I have been guilty of this in the past, and have learned to be more selective in my approach to tackle.

I'm not knocking this product in any way, just trying to get people to think about what they are buying.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John