Lost the Buzz

Julian,

Took a peak at your gallery, there's some lovely fish on there, the really dark common is a fish I would like to catch, not massive but a real wood carving. The picture of the lake with the four rod set up looks absoutley stunning and I would love to get the sportyak out again, I've not used it since I pulled off stoneacres (linchHill) a couple of winters ago, I take it its not in this country ?

S

The picture of the lake with the four rod set up looks absoutley stunning... I take it its not in this country ?

Hi Mate,

Happy to say all images are UK waters and fish B)

Think the ones with the four rods are Birch Grove, just outside Shrewsbury

Cheers...

J

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

I guess fishing, like anything, is what you make it - so don’t sell the gear mate – just try and find a different way to use it!

It aint going to happen Julian! The rods and gear are all safely stowed and waiting. As luck has it I have the opportunity of an afternoon session this weekend! Believe me, once I'm on the bank all thoughts of losing the buzz and selling tackle will have completely evaporated.

I'll tell you something else too, I aint half excited about it! :yeah:

What ever you do don't sell your kit, I've heard of numerous people doing the same then regretting it.

I did just that and I am now looking for new carp gear at the moment :rolleyes:

I will never sell any more fishing gear unless it is to buy some new fishing gear :thumbs:

Alan.

Nice one Gaz,

Hope the session goes well - I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way!!

:sun:

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Hi all.

Since the birth of our baby daughter some 3 months ago, (a great day) :yeah: I have ony been out fishing a couple times and that has been to the sea, caught nothing mind you. :wallbash:

With the birth of our daughter and the fact that we have been moving house (Julian I know what you are going through) :) My fishing time had been reduced, have recently managed a coupe of small trips to my local canal where I have target some large perch (3lb +).

But i have found that the buzz to go fishing has been replaced with alsort of family things. HOWEVER. I am on the 16-17 Sept off on my Birthday treat, a full weekend of speciem carp fishing and boy oh boy can I not wait. :fishing:

So with me the buzz always comes back, just occasionly it goes into hiding as other things which I have to say do have to take preferance.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!