Israel - some facts

Newt

Cheers Davy and you other folks for balancing up this thread somewhat.

Those families in Qana were 'warned' to get out. Well, that's OK then. Except they didn't have the transport or the money. So they got blown up. And a number of UN observers, despite several appeals to stop the attack ... and people on the road trying to escape to carnage ...

Newt, I honestly don't think it's right for a moderator on this forum to present such a cheap, distorted and provocative view of a region that's going through hell. Kindly close your own topic.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant quite spot isreal but the non existant palestine seems here in 1875

;)

i can see the thinking behind this ,everyone goes beyond the river (as isreal commanded) isreal then occupies this "buffer zone" and strangely nice settlements pop up after bulldosing any remaining villages,it worked elsewhere no reason it wont again :rolleyes:

strangely this has all cropped up since jordan got back on its feet again ,is it that jorden is a laid back moslem state with increasing wealth and good tourism and its people having a better life than the palestinians ,perhaps isreal likes being the wealthy one and cant bear other states being liked in close proximity? after all it is hard to bully a country with friends

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

the american administration are very wary of the jewish influence at home, we have however got the foriegn secretary rice going around the middle east supposedly trying to broker a ceasefire whilst american planes are delivering bunker buster bombs to israel.america is either trying to aleinate all arabic nations ,or their supposed war against terroism is blinkering them,

israel whether right or wrong do have thr right to defend there country

however.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

My girlfriend is a Christian and I hate to see her upset by the wars in Israel.

She believes when Jesus comes back to Earth he will come back to Israel, be a shame if some chap from Tipton pressed the button eh? :(

George Bush from tipton ?

the fact of the matter is im all for Israil sticking up for itself and its soldgers, and its about time Israil sent a message to the arab world the they will retaliate if threated by any one.

But can you see any sort of piece over there at all, ever.

Now as for the good lord returning to Israil, well I think that has as much creadabily as the Railians wanting to bulid a embasy there for exratarestals to land there.

BTW i have read on here some where that Big J is back in 2013 after the 3 temple on the mount is bulit. :thumbs:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Guest Ferret1959

There's only one way this will be sorted.

It's not just the Middle East at war, all over the place war is happening or about to.

I knicked this from another web site but millions believe this is the answer.

"The Middle East is at the center of a powerful and vitally important prophecy of which the world is ignorant. But for individuals who want to know God’s Plan, this need not be. The facts of this wonderful plan can be known. The great God, who made the heavens, the earth—and you—holds the key to both knowing and solving the “Middle East problem.”

I feel the Bible says far more than we want to accept.

I'm no God squad fanatic but the Bible is the most read book in time.

i see no reason to stop this

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

i see no reason to stop this

nor me as far as im cocerned i hope irael flattern the lot of em, as for the women & children dying **** happens in war, we never had all this s*it when germany killed women & kids in the blitz in london,coventry, & a lot of other places during the first & second world war, bleeding heart's

as for deanbmw he's proberbly a member of the tipton talieban (wassak's) ;)

:clap::clap::clap:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

nor me as far as im cocerned i hope irael flattern the lot of em, as for the women & children dying **** happens in war, we never had all this s*it when germany killed women & kids in the blitz in london,coventry, & a lot of other places during the first & second world war, bleeding heart's

as for deanbmw he's proberbly a member of the tipton talieban (wassak's) ;)

:clap::clap::clap:

just cause i got a suntan from work last week dont make a terrorist....anybody seen me back pack? :headhurt::headhurt:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

so isreal has declared war on jorden then????

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Brumagem Phil

The usual story here I'm afraid........an american takes what he is told about israel and then passes it on as gospel without checking its validity.

Sorry newt, not meant as a personal dig.

Merlino Bill...........if some suicide jockey blows up your kids, you won't mind if we say "**** happens in war" will you? I found your comments pretty stupid to be honest. At the end of the day all these people have died needlessly.............bottom line is peace WILL come (it always does in the end) and it will only come through talking, and reconcilliation, fighting never really sorts the issues.

We should hang our heads in shame that we have not waded in and banged their bloody heads together around a negotiating table. Instead we made a few quid selling em the guns and bombs. MY oh my how proud we must be.

Oh, and another thing........when you talk of bleeding hearts, do you include those who lost loved ones in the london bombings last year???

Dont forget we fire bombed hamburg and dresden knowing full well what would happen........WE made things like 911 seem insignificant. Do you need reminding too that its the US who have been the only country to use nukes in anger.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Edited by Brumagem Phil