KIES3 and Galaxy S5....ANSI 1208 error

Worms

AAAAAAAGHHH!

I just connected my phone to the PC to download some pictures and KIES3 won't connect to my phone. It asked me to update KIES but when I try it downloads the update files and, when I click administrator agreement it throws up an ANSI1208 error telling me that English US isn't setup and I need to change it...I did so but absolutely no change...going round in circles now. It throws up the same error if I try to uninstall KIES3 as well!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Kies is probably the worst software out there for any phone, I've had nothing but problems with it, I had to completely remove it and just used the samsung drivers to be able to connect my phone to my pc.

Looks like you'll have in install US English onto your PC for it to work

Kies is probably the worst software out there for any phone, I've had nothing but problems with it, I had to completely remove it and just used the samsung drivers to be able to connect my phone to my pc.

Looks like you'll have in install US English onto your PC for it to work

Thanks, I've tried that but still the same message whether I try to open it or uninstall it...!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Add/remove programmes just throws up the 1208 error box!

• 1 month later...

Bump!