Fishing widows

MordenMike

All very delicate stuff Mike and not an easy decision to make. Both bait bands and hair rigs have their equal merits in certain situations. :)

I suppose I'm very lucky in that my special one got me interested in fishing again a few years back. We always go fishing together and both enjoy our sessions by the water (ooer, missus!)

Be bold, get the little lady a rod and reel and take her with you!

Our chief weapon is surprise

I suppose I'm very lucky in that my special one got me interested in fishing again a few years back. We always go fishing together and both enjoy our sessions by the water (ooer, missus!)

Be bold, get the little lady a rod and reel and take her with you!

Good though Peggy is as I explained above, she never goes fishing with me. She did up until the day we got married - but she's never been since!:o

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

is it because you kept moaning when she caught more ,a fault they seem to have and telling them "quality not quantity" usually falls on deaf ears ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My wife is very understanding about my fishing obsession, but sometimes after i have been waxing long and loud about a recent trip she says "why don't you phone one of your mates who give a ****". Which i suppose is fair.

oh and i would go for hair rig most of the time.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

in all fairness to my lovely wife (just in case she reads this!) she is very tolerant and understanding

about my fishing addiction/affliction but for some reason she just doesn't get excited by my tales

of my days fishing, her eyes just glaze over and she falls asleep (perhaps I should get her a carp rod !!)

But she never minds providing I at least cook dinner the night before.

Sue fishes and quite often outfishes me, those of you who were at Timsbury last year know what I mean.

She is now after a new Normark Float rod and a centerpin, (She likes the new Okuma Sheffield in Gold for a bit of bling).

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I have a truly brilliant wife. She knows how important fishing is to me and never gives me a hard time. Although she doesn't fish, she genuinely supports me in my passion.

In a way I can't understand women who give their men a hard time over fishing. There's far 'worse' places a man can be than out at the water's edge.

I don't drink or go to pubs and clubs, so why should my wife be bothered when I spend Friday night on the Lower Severn. Makes sense really.

Check out my weekly Angling Journal at.....Stewart Bloor's Angling Journal