Who's Casting a Line this Weekend

John E Ashford

Unfortunately no fishing for me, after four weekends on the trot, but hopefully I'll be out next weekend. :thumbs:

So where are you off to, your favourite haunt or are you off to a strange shore venue.

As there's talk of strange species in our local waters, don't forget to take a camera. You never know what you may find at the end of your line.

We're looking forward to reading your reports and maybe another unfamiliar species for us to talk about. :)

Tight Lines

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately no fishing for me, after four weekends on the trot, but hopefully I'll be out next weekend. :thumbs:

So where are you off to, your favourite haunt or are you off to a strange shore venue.

As there's talk of strange species in our local waters, don't forget to take a camera. You never know what you may find at the end of your line.

We're looking forward to reading your reports and maybe another unfamiliar species for us to talk about. :)

Tight Lines

Does jack shyte qualify as new species john?

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Was hoping to go out on the boat, great bass tides this weekend, but the way the wind is looking I don't think it will be possible :(

But we'll see

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Standing out in all winds, snow and shyte qualifies me as an Olympic Gold Medal Blanker.

No one is more dedicated/mad as me for standing on the shore line, with my rod in my hand, while mother nature throws everything at me, but fish. If there is anyone more dedicated than me, they want putting in a padded cell with only a Filleting Knife.

Beam me up Scotty, the weather don't look promising for the weekend, but I know you'll get out if you can. Looking forward to seeing some of those awsome fish that throw themselves at you. ;):D

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Ian the Naked Angler (Norfolk Boy) still brings a smile to my likkle face when I recall the day we fished together on Pakefield Beach. :D

I'll let Ian tell you the story, over to you Ian.

Good luck with the Bass n Cod.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Was hoping to get out off Seaham to try for sharks again, but the weather has put paid to that. Will have to wait till later in the week.

There is a chance of me putting the boat on the river Ouse and trying for Pike on sunday. But the Mrs has the final veto on that plan so it probably wont happen.

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Lost a lot of lead recently but I think I still have enough for a trip Sunday.

I will put a 8oz and large Mackeral bait out on the sand past the rocks (100 yards out and 100ft+ depth) and I will work a jelly worm or two for Pollock across the top of the rocks from my usual mark.

With any luck !!!!

Bob